To receive bitcoins, you have to provide the sender with your bitcoin address, which can be found in your secure bitcoin wallet.
So how do you find your bitcoin address via your bitcoin wallet?
The answer to this question is simple, you find your bitcoin address when you open your bitcoin wallet.
The functionality and interface of every wallet are different and unique. But your address will be present somewhere in the bitcoin wallet only.
Now it’s absolutely a topic of debate, how can you let people know of your bitcoin address. Or you can also provide the sender with a QR code of your bitcoin address.
The question if it’s safe to give out your bitcoin address is valid.
And the answer to it is going to be Yes! It’s safe. Because no one can steal your bitcoins just by your bitcoin address. It takes both your bitcoin address and private key if someone has to steal your bitcoins. Once your private keys are exposed to public view, you’re an easy target to get hacked. That’s for sure!
The bitcoin address is publicly viewable, hence whoever has your bitcoin address can see how many bitcoins you are storing in your bitcoin wallets. All your transactions can also be seen by them.
If you do not want this to happen, then you will have to use a new address for every transaction.
Some wallets allow you to generate new addresses with just a touch of a button.
And it’s recommended by the expert, to always use a fresh address for every transaction.
Security and ownership of your digital currency:
Bitcoin transactions are secured by cryptographic signatures, which prevents other people from spending your digital currency or stealing them for that matter.
So, if you follow the required steps to protect your bitcoin wallet, your digital currency would remain safe and secure with you.
- Bitcoin wallets give you access to your private keys and make you the true owner of your digital currency.
- Some wallets also provide strong protection against various scams and frauds.
- You can use bitcoin anywhere, anytime, provided there’s a good internet connection.
- International payments with bitcoins are fast and quick.
- You can choose what fee you are charged while making transactions. While you do not need to pay any fee to receive bitcoins, you can also control how large you should pay when you’re spending bitcoins.
- Your identity is protected since you do not need to fill up your real personal information.
So this is how you can receive bitcoins and your identity will not be revealed.
Also now you know that no one can steal your bitcoins just by your bitcoin address. You can now put your effort to protect your wallet a bit and ultimately your digital currency.