Do you want to open an eCommerce business in Dubai but don’t know how? No need to worry anymore! We are here to assist you. Keep reading this article and find what you want to know.
Ecommerce Business in Dubai:
E-commerce businesses are increasingly attracting people around the world. Individuals have become accustomed to buying simply and conveniently. Of fact, the COVID-19 epidemic necessitated a reduction in going outdoors. Furthermore, the broad usage and accessibility of low-cost internet have aided the expansion.
Dubai is a fantastic place to establish an eCommerce business as it provides several benefits. For example, zero tax, excluding 5% value-addition tax, the permission of several currency transactions, 100% ownership, low operation cost, and many more.
Steps To Open Ecommerce Business In Dubai:
Follow the following steps to start a business in Dubai.
- Discover The Market Potential:
You must select the appropriate business model while considering industry developments, consumer needs, and your company’s unique selling proposition (UVP). You can choose B2B, B2C, C2B businesses based on the market’s possibilities.
- Choose A Suitable Location:
If you are planning to establish an eCommerce business in Dubai, location is a critical area of concern. There are two types of locations you can select to get a license. One is a free zone location, and the other is a non-free zone.
- Register Your Company’s Trade Name:
Fill out a registration form offered by the Economics Department to register your trade name in the UAE. Use an authentic trade name. Ensure the name is not offensive. Furthermore, you must not pick a name that is identical to that of an existing company in Dubai.
- Apply For An Ecommerce License In Dubai:
You must next request an eCommerce license in Dubai after choosing an appropriate area. With an eCommerce license in Dubai, you can engage in various operational processes across several social media platforms.
- Develop Your eCommerce Website:
It is critical to have a solid, optimized, user-friendly, and safe website for your users. For the company formation in Dubai, you must create a website. Without an e-commerce website, you can not run your business successfully.
- Customer And Logistic Support:
The most crucial components for a company’s sustainability are user satisfaction, technical requirements, systems integration, and shipping capabilities. In Dubai, you can either develop your personal logistics or hire third-party logistical assistance.
Documents Required To Open An Ecommerce License In Dubai:
To apply for an eCommerce license in Dubai, you need the following documents.
- Stakeholders’ passport copies
- Stakeholders’ visa copies
- Sponsors Emirate copies
- Civil works agreement or local contract for service.
- NOC ( No objection certificate)
- Memorandum of Associaction (MOA)
Benefits of eCommerce Business License in Dubai:
- If you have a mainland license in Dubai, it allows you to open a more cost-effective office.
- You can function without physical business premises if you have an eCommerce license.
- If you have a free zone eCommerce license, you can have customized storage facilities.
- If you have an eCommerce license, you will have Low taxes and duties on imports and exports.
- An eCommerce license gives you more options.
Cost Of Ecommerce License In Dubai:
An eCommerce license in Dubai is projected to cost between AED 15,000 and AED 50,000. However, the cost of an eCommerce license in Dubai is determined by a number of factors, including:
- Business size
- Requirements of your business
- Number of visas
- On what type of business do you own
Hopefully, the above information we provided will be beneficial for you. When starting your eCommerce business in Dubai, keep this article in your mind