Would you like the chance to win $100K in America if you were the winner? Where would you like to live? Is it possible for you to purchase something that will allow everyone to be a winner? Would that be of interest to you? Would you be interested in purchasing an interesting puzzle in the coming year for your loved ones and family members?
A website called 1millionpuzzle.com offers puzzles with a difficulty level of 5/10 on the website. In addition, it permits anyone to be a winner and to send e-checks to the winners. Check out this article about 1millionpuzzle review review to get a better understanding of the site.
Short description from 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com is an eCommerce website that provides U.S. residents with the opportunity to earn money for solving puzzles by answering their questions. Users must be at least 18 years of age to purchase the puzzle.
In addition to being a well-known street art group and designers of luxury art and fashion, as well as social commentary works, MSCHF founded 1millionpuzzle.com.
features of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Buy puzzles at: https://1millionpuzzle.com.
- Link to Social Media:Links to social media websites were not discovered on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Cost of Puzzles $30.00.
- Physical Address: 1M Puzzle L.L.C., 62 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY-11222. It is verified to determine is 1millionpuzzle.com legit?
- General Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions are listed within the Rules section.
- customer reviews and Blogs:1millionpuzzle.com does not support reviews or blogs on its site.
- Policy on Privacy: This policy was provided, but it is taken from 100kpuzzle.shop.
- Telephone number: 1millionpuzzle.com did not include the number for contact.
- Store Locator:1millionpuzzle.com is only present on the internet.
- DeliveryThe timeline for thedelivery timeframe wasn’t provided.
- Delivery:1millionpuzzle.com will ship the puzzles within one to three day.
- tracker:No information was provided.
- Refunds1millionpuzzle.com will not accept exchanges or returns of puzzles.
- The refund policy is: There are no refunds processed.
- Email address: 1millionpuzzle com Review finds a e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modal of Payment:The payment methods aren’t available. 1millionpuzzle.com accepts payments in USD.
- Owner’s information:MSCHF group is the owner of 1millionpuzzle.com. The information about the individual owner was not made available.
- newsletters1millionpuzzle.com doesn’t support the sending of newsletters.
The pros of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- A simple user interface with navigation and access to 1millionpuzzle.com
- There are 551111 QR code puzzles to solve, and every person is able to be a winner.
- One winner gets the initial prize of $100,000. The subsequent 10 winners each take 10K, the 100 winners each take $1000, and the next 1000 winners win $100, and the 550,000 winners take 0.25 cents.
Contradictions of 1millionpuzzle.com
- 1millionpuzzle review ofof the policies revealed that 1millionpuzzle.com is not compensated (or) is not liable for the responsibility for puzzles lost,
- Winners must sign an affidavit proving their liability as well as eligibility in the 7-day period following receiving the award (or) that prize is forfeited.
- There are no returns, exchanges (or) refunds and then 1millionpuzzle.com.
Is 1millionpuzzle.com True?
- 1millionpuzzle.com The date of creation 2nd February 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Expiry Date:Short life expectancy when it expires on February 2, 2021 at 07:34.52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com The age of the website is this website has been online for 10 months. It is 25 days old.
- Trust Index: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a terrible 33 percent trust score.
- 1millionpuzzle Review of Alexa ranking:1millionpuzzle.com had scored 582,030 Alexa rank.
- Where it came from: 1millionpuzzle.com is from Iceland.
- Situation of Blacklisting1millionpuzzle.com is not yet blacklisted.
- Web sites with suspicious proximity:1millionpuzzle.com received a score of 36/100 as a suspect score.
- score for Phishing: 1millionpuzzle.com was able to score a low 29/100.
- Security Profile for Threats:1millionpuzzle.com has a low score of 33 out 100.
- Spam Score 1millionpuzzle.com receives a very low 33/100.
- score for malware: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 11/100
- Connection Security1millionpuzzle.com transmits and receives data via HTTPS protocol.
- Person to contact:Specific contact person information wasn’t provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Social Relations: 1millionpuzzle.com is not active on social media.
- Owner’s contact information:The contact information about the owner was not provided on 1millionpuzzle.com.
Customer 1millionpuzzle.com review :
It was found that there are 625 reviews on sites for shopping that give a rating of 3.8/5. Additionally, there has been mixed feedback from a variety of review sites, YouTube, social media, as well as other websites. From this, it appears that the problem is not difficult to resolve. However, the amount you will be able to win depends on your luck.
During the majority of the reviews, there is a common problem of the puzzle piece missing from the set and the QR codes are not working.
End of 1millionpuzzle.com:
There is a chance that 1millionpuzzle.com might be a legit website with some answers. There are numerous users who have received puzzles as gifts, who have put together pieces of puzzles, and who have scanned them to win prizes. 1millionpuzzle.com is legit.